Tuition Grants for RHFAC Training
Are you interested in taking the RHFAC Training Course to learn how to rate buildings for meaningful accessibility? We are excited to offer grants for residents of B.C. and Ontario, as well as people with disabilities across Canada. Note funding is for the RHFAC Training course only, not Accessible Spaces 101.
Grants are limited and distributed on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you have read and understand the RHFAC Training Tuition Grant Program Terms and Conditions before applying.
You Must Meet One of the Following Criteria:
- You are a resident of BC and able to take the course at Vancouver Community College
- You are a resident of Ontario and able to take the course with one of the following institutions:
- George Brown College
- Carleton University
- Laurentian University
- You are a Canadian resident with a disability (all educational institutions are eligible)
You Must Also Meet At Least One of the Following RHFAC Training Course Prerequisites:
- You have a diploma or at least two years of completed post-secondary studies in architecture, engineering, urban planning, interior design or a related program; or
- You have a Journeyperson Certificate of Qualification in a designated trade related to building construction; or
- You are an engineer (or eligible for registration as an engineer); or
- You are an architect (or eligible for registration as an architect); or
- You have a minimum of five years of construction experience; or
- You have an equivalent combination of lived experience and built environment knowledge.
Education and credentials awarded outside of Canada will be considered.
If you do not meet the above requirements but are interested in other course options, please email us at: email@example.com.