Creating an inclusive environment at your school goes beyond lesson plans. Here are some additional tools and resources for teaching about access and inclusion.
- Curriculum Connections: See how our resources are aligned to provincial and territorial curriculums across Canada.
- Strategies for an Inclusive Classroom
- Lesson Planning Using Universal Design
- Announcing the Recipients of the 2023 RHFSP Difference Maker of the Year Awards!
- 5 Tips for Teaching High School Students about Disability Inclusion
- Including Disability in the Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) Conversation with Youth
- Just Like U – Meet Tai, Elena and Jaelyn
- Be Kind with RHF Ambassador Bean Gill and the Vancouver Public Library!