Quade Louie is an 18-year-old with spina bifida who doesn't let his disability get in the way of his passion for making a difference.
"Even though I have my own issues I like to put other people first," Quade said. In order to do that, he started his own anti-bullying program called A.R.K., which stands for Acts of Random Kindness, at his school in Iskut, B.C.
"My team and I do presentations to schools and I tell students that disabled people are the same as everyone else."
In his spare time he also likes to play baseball and ride horses.
1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Inspirational, strong, caring, friendly, determined.
2. What are you most passionate about?
I am most passionate about inspiring people.
3. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
Bullying and how disabled students get treated by their peers.
4. What is your favourite quote?
"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."
5. Describe a challenge you have overcome?
6. If you could remove one barrier what would it be?
I would change how people look at disabled people.
7. What are you most grateful for?
I am so grateful for my friends... without them I don't know where I would be.